A Macon native, Landon Justice graduated from First Presbyterian Day School in 2005. He received a Bachelor of Science in Biology with a minor in Chemistry from Valdosta State University . He received his Juris Doctorate from Mercer University's Walter F. George School of law where he was on the Dean's List and was the vice president of the Federalist Society. Landon is the sole owner of Landon Justice Law, LLC.
Landon specializes in civil litigation with a focus on Plaintiff Personal Injury, Business Litigation, and Real Estate, as well as Criminal Defense and Landlord-Tenant law. He is also a member of the Macon Chamber of Commerce.
- All Georgia Superior and Lower Courts
- Georgia Court of Appeals
- Supreme Court of Georgia
- Federal Middle District of Georgia
- Federal Northern District of Georgia
- State Bar of Georgia
- Valdosta State University – B.S. in Biology with a Minor in Chemistry
- Mercer University Walter F. George School of Law – Juris Doctor